IRPAC’s Mission - The purpose of IRPAC is to facilitate, monitor, review and
support institutional research, planning and assessment activities in collaboration
with faculty and staff to advance the mission of Montgomery Community College.
IRPAC’s mission ensures that the College engages in ongoing, systematic and
institution-wide evidence-based planning and assessment activities that result in
continuous quality improvements and mission and goal accomplishment.
IRPAC’s Goal – The goal of IRPAC is to pursue quality improvements for
student success. Goal achievement is accomplished through the following
1. Supports the IRPAC mission.
2. Initiates institutional performance dialogue.
3. Reviews Outcome Assessment Reports (OARs).
4. Reviews Institutional Unit Reports.
5. Reviews institutional planning.
6. Reviews and approves all MCC surveys.
7. Communicates IRPAC recommendations on all reviews to the Cabinet.